- We use an extremely tough 8oz. mesh polypropylene fabric (Tencate Permatron). It is the highest quality uv stabilized trampoline material available. It has low stretch and is not damaged by the sun or stitching.
- Mesh lets air and water through it. It does not catch the wind like a vinyl tramp.
- All reinforcement is built into the bottom of the trampoline so the top surface is free of clutter and catch points.
- Thread used is UV bonded V138 polyester; this is a strong heavy thread made for outdoor applications.
- Brass grommets are rolled rim, spur style, large #4 size (9/16” diameter hole). These bite into the fabric and are large enough to fit several sizes of lacing.
- Grommet edges are reinforced with strips of 4" wide 18 oz black vinyl (Truck tarp material) to spread the load across the entire fabric.
- Lacing is not included. Rope lacing kits are sold separately.
- On 3 piece models, center grommets spaced approx. 5” centers, end grommets spaced approx. 4” centers.
- All edges are reinforced with at least 6 rows of stitching, most have 7-8 rows.
- 2” heavy weight polypropylene webbing added to entire perimeter for unmatched strength.
- Durable black poly adjustable hiking straps.
- Heavy duty construction techniques used, these are tough trampolines built to last. When you compare to others, check the details, look at the pictures, and see why these tramps are the best value out there.
- We roll the product and vertical box it to minimize creases in the fabric.
- We Ship Worldwide!
- Most trampolines are in stock and can ship next day.
"Hey, I thought I'd just say 'thanks' for a really nice product. I was dubious to begin with, had the original solid vinyls from Hobie on it and wasn't sure the combination of mesh and black would work here in FLA. Very satisfied, had every dollar's worth of fun in the first day back sailing. Very well made! I wish you guys did sails now".... Regards Randy, Florida
I installed the new tarp from A.T. , and went sailing for two days. Actually stayed overnight at a small island ( Icacos, Puerto Rico ) and slept on the trampoline, LIKE A BABY !!! The fit was Perfect, the quality is GREAT !!! and the service from A.T. incredibly good. I highly recommend your products !!!!!! The Hobie 16 looks like new again, with a great Tramp, and actually, to make it better, the price is also great. The bag you included ( I owe you the cent ), is even better than the factory fixed one, I installed it where it fits gear the way I like because I sail solo. I will be ordering a couple more bags if you do sell them, they are awesome and very usefull on sail days. I want to send pictures if you can use them. Thanks a lot A.T. guys and gals, your product is EXCELENT !!!!!! Juan, Puerto Rico
I recently ordered a tramp from atomic tramp and I am impressed with the quality of the product and the speed of your processing and delivery. I try to buy American where ever possible and I hope business is good and will certainly order from you again and recommend others to you. In Australia we've been hearing things are pretty tough in the US at the moment and I can only hope it doesn't last long. Keep manufacturing quality stuff and GO USA. Please read this to your staff if it helps or raises a smile.....Nick from Pymble, Australia
Hello guys, I bought a Trampoline from you about 2 Weeks ago. I wanted to let you know that I am VERY VERY PLEASED about the Product. Great Material, Great Craftsmanship and 100% Accurate. It took me 2 Hours to mount, never having done this before. It looks amazing. THANK YOU ! Brgds Nassau, Bahamas
NOW! GET A FREE TRAMP BAG WITH ANY TRAMPOLINE ORDER (random color).